You never know

Last night I was in my washroom, on the throne, reading Fight Club. A foolhardy mosquito buzzed in my left ear. Irritated, I swatted at it reflexively with my right hand. Surprise! It dropped to the floor. A couple of minutes later, guilt arose. I moved the book to a side to see if it was still there. Two teeny weenie ants were carrying the mosquito away on the dry floor, millimetre at a time. Compassion arose. I wanted to tell the toiling ants, “I am going to have a shower in a minute.”

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:32 am

    Beautiful!
    Really like the way you tell stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:34 am

    Amazing....... the ant and the mosquito

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Redemption: Gandhi shows a way out of Hell

Seek out the expertise