Counterproductive

Go too far to the East and you will land up in the West.

- Lao Tzu

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:52 am

    If prayer would do it
    I'd pray.

    If reading esteemed thinkers would do it
    I'd be halfway through the Patriarchs.

    If discourse would do it
    I'd be sitting with His Holiness
    every moment he was free.

    If contemplation would do it
    I'd have translated the Periodic Table
    to hermit poems, converting
    matter to spirit.

    If even fighting would do it
    I'd already be a blackbelt.

    If anything other than love could do it
    I've done it already
    and left the hardest for last.

    ~ Stephen Levine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Redemption: Gandhi shows a way out of Hell

Seek out the expertise